Nuffield, Marshal, Leyland Tractor Gathering/Event 2019

Please post up and coming events here, along with photos from past events etc.
Aaron Vallis
Great Britain

Nuffield, Marshal, Leyland Tractor Gathering/Event 2019

Post by Aaron Vallis » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Hello all!
This year at the Wiltshire Steam and Vintage Rally, I aim on gathering as many Nuffield. Leylands, and Marshals in order to celebrate 50 Years since Nuffield tractor production ceased and changed to Leyland. I would also love too see other related tractors there as well. The show is welcome to all tractors and implements, and is one of the last shows to have a fully operational working area, for tractors and traction engines and others alike. The show will be held on the 8th and 9th of June this year, so not far away! The show ground is at Rainscombe Park, Oare, Wiltshire. Entry is free and caravan/trailer spots are available. Please check out the WAPG webiste for more details, or feel free to send me a dirrect message. Hope to see you there!
https://sites.google.com/view/wapguk/home

ploughman

Re: Nuffield, Marshal, Leyland Tractor Gathering/Event 2019

Post by ploughman » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Evening,
All being well, I will be there, but dont ask me to climb that hill! Tractor is a Leyland 253 and it will have a KV world style plough attached. Have been before so details should be on the event mailing list. Caravan parking will be needed.
Regards,
Harry

Aaron Vallis
Great Britain

Re: Nuffield, Marshal, Leyland Tractor Gathering/Event 2019

Post by Aaron Vallis » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:25 am

Hi Harry
Great to hear your coming! Seeing as your familiar with the show I will take it you are also familiar with the entry process. The entry forms are on the WAPG website or you can ask the contacts on the website to send yourself a printed copy. All details are on the form. Can’t wait to see you there 👍
Many thanks Aaron