Freebies

Feel free to advertise anything (tractor related at least) that you are selling and/or need here.
Neil Jackson
Great Britain

Freebies

Post by Neil Jackson »

When I rebuilt my 4DM engine a few years ago (cracked block & head) I bought a couple of other engines for parts and used the best of three as required. Everything left over got put in a big pile at the end of my garage and has not been touched since because 'it might come in handy one day'. Well, I'm running out of space and need to have a massive clear out, so I've decided to ditch what I've got left. It seems a shame to just scrap these bits so I thought I would check if they're any use to anyone on here before I do? They're free but probably need to be collection only (SK8 or LL53 postcodes) due to the weights:
1. Crankshaft from a 34TA engine, std size journals but will need a regrind.
2. Crankshaft from an earlier OEA/2 engine, slightly different drillings for the oil passages than the 34TA crank and is already 0.020" undersize on mains & big ends. Will also need a regrind.
3. Flywheel with ring gear.
4. Two Simms SPE 4A 75S 619 injection pumps. Complete but not tested. I might keep one of these, I'm not sure yet.
5. A couple of timing chain housings, bellhousings and a rocker cover / extension neck.
If anyone would like any of these just let me know and we can discuss further. They're coming out of the garage today but will be stored in a box trailer out of the weather until the end of June, at which point the scrap man will be having them!
Regards
Neil